Blogiversary



>><<

Any excuse to celebrate, right!? One whole year of blogging, checkkkk. I'm not really sure how many people read my crazy thoughts, but for those who do, thank you! Happy one year of blogging to me! You know what that means!???? Putting party hats on and torturing my son by taking pictures. 




Yeah he didn't last long. 

So now I guess it's time for updated pictures on my blog layout. And actually new family pictures. Oh Justin and the boys will love that idea!! ;) 
 
have so many things I want to blog about constantly. It's hard when I have a slow laptop and not much time during nap time or after bed time! I also have this love for pictures, and pictures seem to have this love for taking up lots of space and memory. And making things take longer, like posting blogs. 

Sometimes I wonder why I even have this. I mean, is this helping or really doing anything? And then I hear from someone how one of my posts encouraged them, or someone will comment with such nice, uplifting words.  I want to speak (or write) words of life and let people know (especially all you wives or mommies out there) that you are not alone.  It's hard and we are all in this together. 

MOST importantly, the point of it all is to glorify the Lord. My prayer is that my words will glorify God whether spoken in person or written on this blog. 

Thank you readers (mom) for hanging in there with me on here. I love talking and I love connecting with others! I've been able to do that this year, and I pray that will continue. 


No comments:

Post a Comment