Maternity Pictures - Darby Kate




>><<

So I tried to weed out. I really did. But I love these pictures that my brother-in-law and sister took...it was hard to pick which ones to show so I decided to overload all of your brains with baby bump pictures. My pleasure. 

So Darby is a little over a month. 6 weeks to be exact. And about now is the time when I am supposed to be missing my baby bump....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That's so funny. Glad we all had a good laugh. Like, I can't even. 

But Joshua and Laurie did a good job making it look like I was enjoying myself! Okay, okay I do admit, I love being pregnant. Just by this time it had gotten way old.  To this day I am completely fine in every way that Darby is OUT and not in! 

Three kids has been a big, huge, major catastrophe, I mean ADJUSTMENT ;) but I love love love it! 

Enjoy your scroll through my maternity pictures and then be sure to check out this page to see their photography! 




















>><<


No comments:

Post a Comment