Spontaneous Maternity Photos + Adventurous Ky

 
 >><<
 
My parents live out in the middle of nowhere, where it is completely gorgeous. And of that, I have to admit I'm jealous. Maybe not of the hour drive to town, but the landscape, y'all. Beautiful. Kyler loves the big yard and can just walk his little hyper-active feet away, roaming with the neighbor's sweet dog and mooing at the cows in the pasture next door. 
 
 
Before I let him walk and moo I forced some pictures on him. Because driving my guys crazy with pictures all the time is what I do best! It's great. ;) 
 
 
 
 
 My sister Laurie took these pictures of us on the spot. She did great, as always! We have a family shoot being edited right now that she did recently. I'll be posting those soon. 
 
 
 
 

I've seriously got tons of pictures of this kid on our bed. He just feels so special when he gets up there for some reason.  These are probably just "momma pictures" but I'll post 'em anyway. Because they're super adorable and you have to see them. 
 
 
 
 
 

Kyler would be content if all he had was his own wallet/pouch (with cards, coins + keys), remote control, iPhone and drum sticks. So here he is in his happy place, zipping and unzipping this little coin purse. 
 
 
 
That's all for now!
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment